A year in review with Stroud Homes Gold Coast – 7 Quick Questions
Another big year has come to and end for Stroud Homes Gold Coast North Builder Nathan Dunn and his team building dream homes on the Gold Coast.
With local suburbs Pimpama and Coomera booming in the top five growth suburbs in the state of Queensland, the popular home builder is sure to be just as busy in the new year, if not busier!
Nathan and the team are keen to start 2020 after a well-deserved Christmas break to recharge the batteries, we ask them 7 quick questions to conclude the year of 2019…
1. If you had to describe 2019 in three words, what would they be?
Dual. Living. Plans.
2. What was the biggest hurdle you or your business overcame in 2019?
The slow release of finance from banks.
3. Did you notice any building trends in your region over the year?
4. Any particular areas/suburbs in your region where it has been more popular, or becoming more popular to build in?
The top end of the Gold Coast.
5. What are you most looking forward to in 2020?
Doing more Knock Down-Rebuilds.
6. Do you have any personal or business-related New Years’ resolutions or goals for 2020?
Spend more time on today, less time on yesterday!
7. Lastly, any important milestones we should know about?
Gold Coast North has the highest closing rate per lead in the Company!!
We wish Nathan and team the best of luck in the new year and are looking forward to see what the team can achieve in 2020!