Building in an established street full of fine old Queensland style homes? The Byron’s affordable Queensland style will ensure your home fits in to the existing streetscape, blending in perfectly and looking ‘right from the day one.
- Budget friendly – a very attractive home for a fantastic price. Stop dreaming – start living!
- Bright and Breezy – glass sliding doors open to Alfresco dining area.
- Surprisingly spacious open-living spaces that work.
- Efficient “galley kitchen” forms a perfect chef’s triangle.
- Breakfast bar on the island bench. Great for kids’ afternoon snacks.
- Consider the “Byron” as a second dwelling* for a rental property or granny flat on your existing land. *Council approval required.
Byron 130 Façade Options
Common alterations include:
- To further reduce build costs – delete Al fresco, carport or porch.
- Upgrade the garage