Cladding can achieve a wide variety of looks, from contemporary to traditional. Making it ideal for new homes.
Where do you use it?
As an external cladding of traditional or contemporary homes. Also ideal for ground or upper-storey extensions and to add areas of interest, like bay windows, gables and window surrounds, even under eave extensions.
What are the key benefits of cladding?
- Quick and easy to install.
- Newport features the HardilockTM fixing system which allows each spine to be fitted neatly over the lower board and then locked into place, concealing all nails and fastenings.
- Pre-primed – easy to paint.
- Resistant to damage from moisture, rotting, termites and fire when installed and maintained correctly to the extent set out in James Hardie’s literature – a hard wearing product!
- 15 year paint warranty by Wattyl on selected paints.