Installing ducted air conditioning at the time of build will save you a lot of issues. Problems that you won’t have when you include ducted air conditioning when building with Stroud Homes:
- You won’t be stuck with an air conditioning that doesn’t suit the size of your home (air conditioning doesn’t have regulations).
- We manage the install so if anything goes wrong, we fix it.
- You won’t be left with a big clean up after the air conditioning is installed (fiberglass insulation throughout home is a good example).
- We take responsibility for the outcome.
- You can include Ducted Air Conditioning when you are getting finance so you won’t have to pay out of your own funds later.
- Ducted Air-Conditioning will be included in Valuations of your home.
- You won’t be stuck with a plan that doesn’t suit your air conditioning as we will consider this addition and make plan amendments if necessary (planning saves you money in the long run).
- You won’t be stuck with noisy air conditioning units where you don’t want them.
- Did you know, aircon produces water? We install Tun Dishes to combat moisture & mould build up.
- You won’t have to pay additional costs for integrating the air conditioning into your electrical plan as we have designed this with
air con in mind.