Build your first home with Stroud Homes and receive a big bonus!
- $2,500 worth of fencing or landscaping
- 8 roller blinds or verticals
Be Quick – offer won’t last! Limited number available!
Terms & Conditions:
- Must be a genuine first home buyer.
- Enter a preliminary agreement with 7 days of quotation.
- Contract signed and 5% deposit paid within 90 days of quotation.
- Only applies to no change plans, see full terms and conditions below.
- Availability of Stroud Rewards varies by location. Please check with your local Stroud Homes builder for availability.
- Not available with any other offer.
What is a ‘change’?
Changes mean the home will need to be re-measured, re-designed and have the structure re-engineered. If any of the following is changed, the First Home Buyers Bonus will not apply.
- Extending/reducing a room, the alfresco or porch
- Moving a window
- Changing a window to a sliding door or vice/versa
- Extending/reducing the garage
- Moving / adding / removing an internal or external wall
- Extending/reducing/altering the kitchen or bathroom cabinetry
- Moving a plumbing fixture (toilet, tap, basin, sink, bath, shower)
- Substituting standard plumbing fittings with other plumbing fittings including taps, basins, bathtubs
- Substituting or removing shower screens
- Adding/removing/moving internal or external doors
- Changing brick external walls to cladding (or some other external finish) or vice/versa
- Changing appliances to another size (i.e. Change standard 900mm freestanding cooker to a 600mm built-in oven and 600mm built in cooktop)
- Changing to tiled roof in lieu of colorbond
- Changing freestanding laundry tub to cabinet with Stainless basin or vice/versa
Adjustments are additions made to the home which do not require the home to be re-measured, re-designed or have the structure re-engineered. If any of the following is changed, the First Home Buyers Bonus will still apply.
- Adding/removing/moving light points, power points, ceiling fans or other electrical fittings
- Selecting a fly-out option shown on the desired plan
- Adding an outdoor kitchen from our standard outdoor kitchen range. Extending the outdoor kitchen to fit a space
- Adding non-slip tiles to an Alfresco, Patio or Porch area
- Adding air conditioner(s) (ducted or split)
- Adding robe shelving using our shelving options
- Adding to the Garage using our Garage options
- Adding a granny flat using our granny flat options
- Adding/removing concrete driveway or footpath
- Adding a glass splash back
- Adding/Removing Floor coverings including floor tiles
- Adding extra wall tiling or feature tiles
- Adding an extra shower head
- Adding a second hot water heater
- Adding solar hot water or solar electricity system
- Replacing panel lift garage door with sliding doors or other infill.
- Adding or deleting cement render finishes on brickwork
- Upgrading standard appliances to another model in the same size and format (i.e. Upgrade freestanding 900mm cooker to another freestanding 900mm cooker)
- Upgrading kitchen finishes to two-pack or some other finish
- Removing standard dishwasher and/or filling dishwasher space in with cabinetry unit
- Adding/removing mailbox/clothesline/tv antenna