We are proud to use Taylex Tanks home sewage treatment plants (HSTP) in all of our new homes which require them. Below are some helpful details about HSTP and what’s included when you build with Stroud Homes.
Taylex Tanks HSTP Features
- Concrete is poured into one mould – no joins means no leaks!
- Steel reinforcing means extra strength and fireproof
- Effluent is 65 times cleaner in a Taylex Tanks HSTP than in septic systems and is okay to spray on gardens.
- Self-diagnostic control panel; alarms fitted, control run times.
- 15 year warranty on the concrete tank.
- Taylex uses Davey pumps, a highly reputable brand giving piece of mind.
- Service: First year is free, quarterly service is then $80 or $260 per year = maintenance of quality product.
Stroud Homes Price Includes
- Council application fee
- License fee
- Electrical connections
- Rise rings up to 600mm
- Perculation test
- Effluent disposal plan
- Spray area commissioned
HSTP Placement Notes
- Must be a minimum of 5m from the house and no more than 10m away from the house.
- The HSTP must be lower than the house to ensure flow.
- The HSTP spray area must be 15m from the house and cannot be across a driveway.
- Garden sheds or pools cannot be located anywhere near the spray area of the HSTP.
Download a PDF version of this information: Home Sewerage Treatment Plant (PDF 270K)