M Class Slab with Site Works to 1500mmand allowance for piers
• 20mm Caesarstone bench tops throughout
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood
• Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Soft Close to Kitchen Drawers
• Andersen’s Carpet from the builders’ range with 10mm underlay
• 450mm tiles from Tile City throughout
• 90mm LED Clipsal downlights inside & out as per electrical plan
• Exposed Aggregate driveway (60m2)
• BlueScope Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Dynamic Colorbond Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Security screens to all sliding doors & flyscreens to all windows
• Recessed aluminium door tracks to alfresco doors
• TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
• T2 treated frames & trusses + physical barrier perimeter termite protection
• 540mm x 340mm tiled shower niches to bathrooms
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom accessories
• Solus ceramic soft close back to wall toilets
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised Interior Design Service
• Full pressure town water
• Home Sewage Treatment Plant
• Independent handover inspection
Bushfire Specifications Allowance
Tree felling on building pad
Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
Stroud Homes Brisbane West endeavors to keep our advertised house and land packages up to date with correct pricing on the blocks of land we use. From time to time, real estate agents may sell or alter the prices on these blocks of land without us realising. We accept no responsibility for the availability or pricing on the land used in this package.
Please change your filtering options
to see more.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!