Property Address: PORT NOARLUNGA SA South & South East Suburbs 5167
• SUPER SIX INCLUSIONS
• 600mm built in builders range electric oven and cooktop
• 600mm stainless builders range retractable rangehood
• Independent handover inspection
• Humes Front Entrance Door
• Flyscreens to all house
• TV antenna
• Standard light fittings included
• Bulkheads above the overhead cupboards
• Building fees, levies and insurance (included)
• Energy efficiency report (included)
• Internal and external builders clean (included)
• 6 x Design Colour Boards to Choose From
• Engineer’s soil investigation and slab design (included)
• Siteworks included (500mm fall - concrete pump included)
• Foundation allowance
• Veranda / patio / porch / alfresco - concrete (included / poured with slab) monolithic slab)
• Gas Hot water system
• Termite treatment (as per Australian standards 3660.1) & M” type soil)
• Construction Site to be scraped and levelled at completion
Port Noarlunga is a suburb in the City of Onkaparinga, South Australia. It is a sea-side suburb about 30 kilometres to the south of the Adelaide city centre.
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
About the Aston 153:
• The Aston 153 has an ultra-efficient zero boundary design that is bright and Breezy. With glass sliding doors open to Alfresco dining area and well thought out open-living spaces that “work”. Our popular galley kitchen with walk-in-pantry encourages you to get serious about cooking! Breakfast bar on the island bench, great for pre-dinner drinks with friends and/or family. There is a dedicated broom cupboard, for all you cleaning aids.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud. Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award-winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!