Note: This home has not been constructed. The house and land is representative only and may be subject to estate covenants.
Includes: 2mts of site fall and $15,000 septic allowance.
The Wildflower 300 (287.8 square meters) design allows the master bedroom and alfresco areas to overlook a pool (not included) and gardens providing an “everyday resort” feel. The Wildflower 300 has flowing, connected living areas yet the children have their own area to retire to when they want. A generous ensuite opens up with an innovative entry design. Our popular galley kitchen features a Butler’s pantry: get serious about cooking!
Broadford is built around High Street which is lined with native trees and has a service road running along both sides. A number of shops and a supermarket make up the town centre, with the railway station and Commercial Hotel situated at the western end of town. Broadford is built on the banks of Sunday Creek.
Mount Piper, just west of Broadford, offers scenic bushwalking. The Mount Disappointment State Forest, south-east of town, encompasses the Sunday Creek Reservoir and the Strath Creek Falls, offering spectacular views from the summit of the actual mountain. Broadford is just over an hour by car or train (90km) north of Melbourne.
The Stroud Home appeal:
• First Price, Final Price – Our Zebra logo represents the “black and white” approach we take to all we do. Our quoted price is our final price – no hidden surprises!
• Free site evaluation - Our complimentary site inspection will give you a more accurate assessment of what your development costs will be.
• Over 81 Standard Inclusions - Our quality range of fittings, colours and finishes is so extensive, your home will look and feel anything but standard (https://goo.gl/U2c9WV).
• Rated in the TOP 5% build quality - Independent quality inspectors have rated Stroud Homes in the top 5% of all builders they inspect throughout Australia.
• Prefer another design. We have over 90 beautiful homes to choose from. All come with our 81 Standard Inclusions which means you just need to turn up and move in. Upgrades are available including the choice of some design winning facades.
Note: advertised price is based on $340,000 from the land agent and may vary following site inspection and engineering and developer approvals.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!