House and Land Package by Stroud Homes
Land Titles - June 2018
• Allowance for upgrade to P Class Slab if needed
• Site works to 500mm
STANDARD INCLUSIONS - Fully Loaded:
• Allowance for upgrade to P Class Slab if needed with site works to 500mm
• Quantum Quartz bench tops – kitchen & bath
• 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel coven & cooktop
• 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel canopy rangehood
• Dishlex stainless steel dishwasher
• Soft close to all drawers and cupboards throughout house
• Choices carpet & tiles throughout
• Designer light fittings inside & out
• Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2)
• Colorbond roof, gutters and facia
• Remote control panel lift garage door
• Keyed locks to all windows and doors
• Opticomm, clothesline and letterbox
• Tri-Thor termite protection
• Bulkheads to overhead kitchen cabinetry
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom access
• Fly screens to windows and security screens to sliding doors
• Structural concrete to alfresco & porch
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised interior design service
• Independent handover inspection
About Armstrong Creek:
ARMSTRONG is positioned within the heart of the Armstrong Creek West Precinct and is one of the largest residential precincts within Armstrong Creek. Stretching from the Surf Coast Highway to Ghazeepore Rd, ARMSTRONG is just 11 minutes from Torquay’s surf beach and well connected to Geelong’s city centre. Future residents will enjoy the best in a city and surfside lifestyle at ARMSTRONG. ARMSTRONG is walking distance from the Armstrong Creek Town Centre which is proposed to include major supermarkets, department stores, cinemas, recreation facilities, specialty shops, restaurants and cafes. Well connected to a host of transport options, ARMSTRONG provides access to the Geelong Ring Road and borders the proposed Armstrong Creek train station. ARMSTRONG is well positioned to benefit from the best this location, and Geelong’s newest suburb, has to offer.
About the Kentucky 260:
Feature packed and budget friendly, the Kentucky 260 delivers bang for buck with many of the best features of its big brothers – the Kentucky 304 and Kentucky 348. Throw a great party in the Kentucky 260! Designed to make great times with family and friends even better, you’ll enjoy circulating through the generous alfresco, games room and great galley kitchen. The central area has a sense of connectedness, yet key areas are discretely separated. For example the stub wall and column feature serves to keep the pool table area clear from traffic, yet the low height walls ensure this area is well connected to the rest of the home. In its ideal orientation (north up) the Alfresco and living areas are bathed in warm morning light, creating a most comfortable home. On hot summer afternoons, the harsh western sun falls on the wall of the garage and master bedroom leaving living areas shaded and cool. When well oriented, this home will passively heat and cool itself quite well – saving you money and keeping you comfortable!
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships.
2. Commitment to continuous improvement of quality customer service.
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land.
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated weeks timeframe. This build time starts at council approval and finished at hand over.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your land, your family, your budget - we build to ensure the perfect fit