House & Land Package by Stroud Homes
FULLY LOADED STANDARD INCLUSIONS
• M Class Slab and Site works to 500mm
• Quantum Quartz stone bench tops – Kitchen and Bathrooms
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Upright Cooker
• 900mm Westinghouse Rangehood, fully ducted
• Westinghouse Stainless Steel dishwasher
• Soft close kitchen drawers
• Godfrey Hirst Carpet and 450mm tiles throughout
• Light fittings inside and out
• Ducted heating 10 point system
• Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2)
• Boral roof tiles and bricks
• Remote control panel lift garage door
• Flyscreens to windows, security and sliding doors
• Keyed locks to all windows and doors
• TV antenna, clothes line and letterbox
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system + one feature wall
• Phoenix tap wear and full bathroom accessories
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised interior design service
• Independent handover inspections
• Fully sewered and full pressure town water
• Reticulated gas
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
*All photos and illustrations are representative only and may include optional features. This home has not been constructed. Land sold separately and subject to availability. The Purchaser is aware it is their responsibility to make independent enquiries into restrictions on the property in relation to Developer Guidelines, Building Envelopes and Plan of subdivision before purchasing the land. Stroud Homes acts as the Builder for the sale of the home only. This proposed home and land package is subject to engineering plans and developer’s approval (if required) and may need to be altered to comply with estate covenants. All associated additional costs required to meet developer approval will be added to the price, as unavailable at time of advertising. Alternate facade and floor plan options are available as this home has not been built as yet. Floor plans and specifications may be varied and Stroud Homes reserves the right to change prices or expire the current promotion without notice. For more information on this home design visit www.stroudhomes.com.au
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!