Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
The Wildflower 216 (23.2 square metres) is bright and breezy, the design brings the outdoors in. The design allows the living and alfresco areas to overlook a pool (extra) and gardens providing an “everyday resort” feel. We’ve minimised the amount of hallway to give flowing, connected living areas and more value for your dollar. Best of all, the children have their own area to retire to when they want. Good sized bedrooms (3m x 3m) are a feature of this efficient design.
Wallan is set to become the main activity centre at the top of Melbourne’s northern growth corridor. Wallan’s current population is around 12,000 with an eventual population of approximately 50,000. It has a large number of services, including a fire brigade, ambulance service, a police station, domestic shopping, hotel, medical-dental services, kindergartens, secondary and primary schools. Sports; football, netball, cricket, tennis, basketball are within easy reach. Wallan is 45 minutes by car or train into Melbourne, with easy access by the Hume Freeway.
The Stroud Home appeal:
• First Price, Final Price – Our Zebra logo represents the “black and white” approach we take to all we do. Our quoted price is our final price – no hidden surprises!
• Free site evaluation - Our complimentary site inspection will give you a more accurate assessment of what your development costs will be.
• Over 81 Standard Inclusions - Our quality range of fittings, colours and finishes is so extensive, your home will look and feel anything but standard (https://goo.gl/U2c9WV).
• Rated in the TOP 5% build quality - Independent quality inspectors have rated Stroud Homes in the top 5% of all builders they inspect throughout Australia.
• Prefer another design. We have over 90 beautiful homes to choose from. All come with our 81 Standard Inclusions which means you just need to turn up and move in. Upgrades are available including the choice of some design winning facades.
Note: advertised price is based on $300,000 from the land agent and may vary following site inspection and engineering and developer approvals. We allow for 500mm site fall and foundation allowance of 'M' type soil. Should additional costs be required, they will be added to the final price.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!