The Cedar 223 is a spacious family home with four bedrooms, two bathrooms and large windows to let in natural light. You will feel at home soon enough, with the open plan kitchen and dining areas.
The kitchen has a glass sliding door opening out to the beautiful alfresco area. The Cedar 223 is the Australian dream with a long verandah overlooking the street.
This glorious vacant allotment is ready for you to design and create your dream home, situated less than a one-minute walk to bus stop, close to shops, schools (in the catchment area for the high regarded St Elizabeth's and Wellers Hill schools), pre-schools, a range of coffee shops, restaurants, medical centre, bikeway, parks and sporting fields. A variety of amenities all at your fingertips including PA Hospital, Greenslopes Hospital, Shopping Centres, Clem 7 and the South East Freeway and just minutes to the CBD.
When you build with Stroud it’s all standard….BLACK AND WHITE
• M Class Slab with Site Works to 500mm with Site Piering included
• 20mm Stone bench tops throughout
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood or recessed rangehood with inbuilt rangehood
• Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Soft Close to Kitchen Drawers
• Andersen’s Carpet from the builders’ range with 10mm underlay
• 450mm or 600x300 ceramic tiles throughout
• Exposed Aggregate driveway
• BlueScope Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Dynamic Colorbond Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Diamond Grill screens to all sliding doors & flyscreens to all windows
• Recessed aluminium door tracks to alfresco doors
• TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
• T2 treated frames & trusses + physical barrier perimeter termite protection
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom accessories
• Solus ceramic soft close back to wall toilets
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised Interior Design Service by interior designer
• Full pressure town water
• 26 Litre a Minute Gas Instantaneous Hot Water System
• Town sewer
• Independent handover inspection
• $5,000 Turf and Fencing Allowance
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say were going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
Our BONUS Inclusions:
• Included Daikin Ducted Air Conditioning
• Included Landscaping and Fencing Allowance
• Free Upgrade to Downlights
• Free non-structural design changes…..Create your own custom design! Only pay for increases in size!
• If we don’t have what you want, let us know, we will customise a plan to suit you perfectly
• Don’t have land? We can help you find it!
• Free Concept drawings
• 24 Hour quoting
• Our builder is available for complimentary site inspections 7 days a week… We work around you!
• Refer a friend and get $1,500!
Please note this is a concept design. All of the house and land packages you see online are a great way for you to see what you can potentially get for the dollar figure you are looking for. We create our house and land packages by working closely with land agents and developers to show you blocks of land that are currently for sale, with one of our designs which we believe will look great and suit the block. The price is then calculated by using the land for sale price and the base price for the design from us. The best thing about this is you can have a look at a few packages and you might find a design you love or a block that you think is perfect and we can work from there. We would love to be able to have a good chat, either over the phone or in person to get a feel for what you’re looking for. Images are for illustration purposes only, enquire within for further information.
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!