Property Address: PARK RIDGE QLD Logan 4125
LOOKING FOR A GREAT INVESTMENT?
How does 8% Fixed Return For 2 Years Sound? We are building display homes and need investors NOW!
In Simple Terms, Here Is How It Works:
1) You sign a construction contract for us to build a brand new Display Home, the purchase is in your name, it's your home.
2) Once construction is complete, we sign a lease to rent that home from you for a fixed 2-year period.
3) We pay you a guaranteed 8% per annum return to you every month - YES, 8%!
4) We pay ALL outgoings on the home for the total lease period e.g insurance, rates, water, electricity, gas and all repairs and maintenance.
5) At the end of the lease, you can rent your home out, sell it or live in it yourself!
About the Wildflower 216:
Bright and Breezy – the “Wildflower” design brings the outdoors in. The Wildflower 216 has all the features of the Wildflower 256 in a more affordable package. This is a great design and a true value for money performer.
The Wildflower 216 has the option of a Split Level design. Our floor plans include the Front Lower, Front Higher and Side Split Level options, depending on the slope of your block.
The Wildflower 216 features an outstanding kitchen with a generous walk-in pantry attached to an extra-large island bench.
Brief Overview Of The Inclusions:
• 8% GUARANTEED RENT RETURN OVER 2yrs
• DAIKIN DUCTED AIR CONDITIONING
• 2.7m (9 Foot) CEILINGS
• 5kw SOLAR PV SYSTEM
• EXPOSED AGGREGATE DRIVEWAY
All This Plus Our Fully Loaded Inclusions! Below Are Just Some Of The Items Included:
• M Class Slab with Site Works to 500mm
• Rock and excess soil removal allowance
• All services connections- Water, Power & Sewer
• T2 Termite resistant Timber Framing with an N3 wind rating
• Colorbond Roof, gutters and fascia
•Quality Carpet with 10mm foam underlay
• LED down-lights throughout home and external lighting included
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven
& Cook top
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy
• Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Fly-screens to Windows & Sliding
• Bradnams N3 wind rated windows and
doors; keyed to like.
• TV antenna, NBN with Data and Phone points
• Physical Termi-Glass termite protection
• Wattyl ID 3 coat paint system (washable)
• Quality MIZU Bathroom fixtures and fittings
Carver’s Reach is a boutique community that embraces the craft of living — creating a new life for families who love to be close to parks, forest, creeks and playgrounds all while being centrally located between Brisbane City and the Gold Coast.
Drive in any direction from here and you take advantage of South East Queensland’s incredible diversity of landscapes and attractions. You’re close to hospitals, shopping, private and public schools, higher education and public transport — with a Park ‘n’ Ride at the end of the street — plus a long list of recreation options, including both a new district recreation and a new local park within the estate.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!