About the Como 186:
- The ‘Como 186’ is a feature packed house and is one of our most popular traditional designs that has all the components of a great family house.
- We have created a home with generous spaces for every member of the family. 4 Bedrooms that make for relaxed comfortable living, where the master bedroom is separate to the other bedrooms, with an ensuite and WIR that creates your own private sanctuary.
- A large kitchen with an island bench that is great for feeding kids or pre-dinner drinks with friends which leads to a sliding door to a very inviting “Pillarless” alfresco area, that is designed to bring the outside inside seamlessly, to enable you to entertain and comfort family and friends.
- When it comes time to kick back and relax, enjoy the peace and quiet of your own media room.
About Middleton Park:
Located off Chambers Flat Road in Park Ridge, Middleton Park is a prime location to build your dream home. Middleton Park is positioned with 7 schools within 10 minutes and further educational facility growth outside of these options for all ages. The local Park Ridge Town Centre has been recently expanded with express bus routes to Brisbane CBD. There is a $200m Logan Central Master Plan that will be a purpose built precinct comprising of commercial, educational, retail and health facilities.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!