Just imagine coming home to these expansive district views and then waking up to them again in the morning. Life can be great in the Hills of Haigslea
• H1 Class Slab with Site Works to 500mm
• 20mm Caesarstone bench tops throughout
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood
• Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Soft Close to Kitchen Drawers
• Godfrey Hirst Carpet with 11mm underlay
• Quality 450mm tiles throughout
• Designer Light fittings inside & out as per electrical plan
• Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2)
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Flyscreens to windows security sliding doors
• Keyed locks to all windows and doors
• TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
• Physical barrier perimeter termite protection
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Phoenix taps and full bathroom access
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised Interior Design Service
• Full pressure town water
• Town sewer
• Independent handover inspection
• Fenced on 3 sides
There are various 1 acre blocks with full pressure town water under ground power and will be fenced on 3 sides. Elevated blocks to build your dream home and bring up your family or have the entertainer you always wanted. Easy access to the Warrego Highway to Toowoomba, Ipswich or Brisbane. Don't wait to long or you could miss the pick of the best blocks.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated weeks timeframe. This build time starts at council approval and finished at hand over.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your land, your family, your budget - we build to ensure the perfect fit