Property Address: CABOOLTURE QLD Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture 4510
Design: Stroud Homes Brisbane North
About The Peaks:
The Peaks is set peacefully apart from the everyday rush of modern life, where you can feel truly relaxed and at home, but still close to everything you need. With views all the way to the Glasshouse Mountains The Peaks is blessed with life-changing space to grow and move.
About the Wildflower 300:
This design allows the master bedroom and alfresco areas to overlook a pool and gardens providing an “everyday resort” feel. It is “Bright and Breezy” making it perfect for the Australian lifestyle with flowing, connected living areas yet the children still have their own area to retire to when they want. A generous ensuite also opens up with an innovative entry design to the main bedroom. The Wildflower 300 features a spacious butler’s pantry where you can get very serious about cooking. This design also offers a large multi-purpose space which you can use as a study, mum and dad can keep an eye on their children’s computer use with the study space being over looked by the kitchen and living areas.
STANDARD INCLUSIONS - Fully Loaded:
• Caesarstone bench tops – kitchen & bath
• 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven & cook top
• Stainless steel canopy range hood ducted to eave
• Westinghouse Stainless Steel dishwasher
• Soft close kitchen drawers
• Carpet & 450mm tiles throughout
• Designer light fittings inside & out
• Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2)
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Remote control panel lift garage door
• Keyed locks to all windows and doors
• TV antenna, clothesline and letterbox
• Termiglass perimeter termite protection
• Bulkheads to overhead kitchen cabinetry
• 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom access
• Flyscreens to windows and security screens to sliding doors
• Structural concrete to alfresco & porch
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised interior design service
• Independent handover inspection
• LED downlights throughout
• Smart wastes to ensuite and bathroom
• Shower niche to main bathroom & ensuite
• Timber-look flooring option
SITE COSTS INCLUDED:
• M Class Slab
• Site works to 0.5m
Price inclusive of $4,000 No Change Bonus Promotion*
Contact our team to make an appointment today, or visit our Wildflower 240 Display Home on the corner of Ellis Street and Newton Street, Burpengary East 4505 (North Harbour Display Village)
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes Brisbane North is not a/the real estate agent and are not selling the land. You will be referred to a licensed agent to complete a/the land purchase. Stroud Homes Brisbane North has used the price as advertised by local real estate agents or developers for a/the land referred to within this package. The advertised land price, home and specified inclusions provides a hypothetical house and land scenario. T&C Apply*
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!