• SUPER SIX INCLUSIONS
• 600mm built in builders range electric oven and cooktop
• 600mm stainless builders range retractable rangehood
• Independent handover inspection
• Humes Front Entrance Door
• Flyscreens to all house
• TV antenna
• Standard light fittings included
• Bulkheads above the overhead cupboards
• Building fees, levies and insurance (included)
• Energy efficiency report (included)
• Internal and external builders clean (included)
• 6 x Design Colour Boards to Choose From
• Engineer’s soil investigation and slab design (included)
• Siteworks included (500mm fall - concrete pump included)
• Foundation allowance
• Veranda / patio / porch / alfresco - concrete (included / poured with slab) monolithic slab)
• Gas Hot water system
• Termite treatment (as per Australian standards 3660.1) & M” type soil)
• Construction Site to be scraped and levelled at completion
At Clover Park are proud to be creating places for South Australians to call home. They have a passion for nurturing a strong sense of community with local conveniences supporting modern, healthy lifestyles surrounded by nature.
Clover Park are very proud of this boutique Hills community they have created and hope you’ll be just as proud to call it home.
Located in Mount Barker, the development is about a 3-4 minute drive from schools, cafes, bars, transport and shops. Wineries are only a short drive away, with a choice that is practically unlimited you are sure to pack your weekends with a new adventure. The freeway is about a 5 minute drive, offering the opportunity for easy access to the city.
About the Cedar 164.
At approx. 16.5 meters wide, the Cedar 164 is right at home on acreage land.
Already have a shed and don’t need a garage? It can be hard to find a good plan, since so many homes are designed around a double garage. If you plan to extend later the Cedar 164’s simple shape means options abound for future expansion!
A country size U-shape kitchen with walk-in pantry looks over a generous combined open-living area. A breakfast bar is great for feeding the little ones or a pre-dinner drinks with friends.
Cross ventilation king!
With windows on each side of the home, you’ll be able to fling them open and enjoy the sort of freshness that only a gentle breeze flowing through your home can bring. Glass sliding doors off the dining complete the a bright and breezy living environment. With this many windows you’ll never waste a view!
All 4 bedrooms are 3m x 3m or larger and a linen cupboard and dedicated broom cupboard come as standard.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud. Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award-winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we’re going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!