• Low E Class Slab with Site Works to 500mm
• 20mm Caesarstone bench tops throughout
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood
• Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Soft Close to Kitchen Drawers
• Andersen’s Carpet from the builders’ range with 10mm underlay
• 450mm tiles from Tile City throughout
• 90mm LED Clipsal downlights inside & out as per electrical plan
• Exposed Aggregate driveway (60m2)
• BlueScope Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Dynamic Colorbond Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Security screens to all sliding doors & flyscreens to all windows
• Recessed aluminium door tracks to alfresco doors
• TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
• T2 treated frames & trusses + physical barrier perimeter termite protection
• 540mm x 340mm tiled shower niches to bathrooms
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom accessories
• Solus ceramic soft close back to wall toilets
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised Interior Design Service
• Full pressure town water
• Town sewer
• Independent handover inspection
About Waterlea - Walloon:
Centred around a natural creek featuring a chain of ponds, rock pools, natural open spaces and a buzzing village heart, Waterlea is a community made up of 13 beautiful neighbourhoods with a relaxed yet vibrant village vibe. Shaped by the natural landscape and an inspiring view of Mount Marrow to the South, it’s perfectly placed for an idyllic life in the countryside while staying connected to everything you need from modern life.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say were going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
Stroud Homes Brisbane West endeavours to keep our advertised house and land packages up to date with correct pricing on the blocks of land we use. From time to time, real estate agents may sell or alter the prices on these blocks of land without us realising. We accept no responsibility for the availability or pricing on the land used in this package.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!