Stroud Homes is proud to offer this gorgeous house and land package. Our prices are black and white because there are no hidden costs, this is the final cost of the house and land together and it includes all soil tests, council fees, project management, plumbing, painting, driveway, HSTP, tanks...EVERYTHING to build and finish this amazing house on this lot.
ABOUT THE HOUSE
Over 81 standard inclusions:
* M Class Slab Site works to 500mm cut & fill
* Home Sewerage Treatment Plan
* 2x 5000 Gallon Tanks with dual Reticulation
* Stone bench tops to Kitchen, Bathrooms & Laundry
* 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
* 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood
* Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
* Soft Close Kitchen Drawers & Cupboards
* Carpet & 450mm tiles throughout
* Designer Light fittings inside & out
* 60 meters of Exposed Aggregate concrete driveway
* 100% BlueScope Colorbond Roof, gutters and fascia
* Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
* Keyed locks to all windows and doors
* TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
* Reticulation perimeter termite protection & T2 treated frames/trusses
* Overhead Kitchen Cabinetry with Bulkhead
* 3 coat Wattyl paint system including feature walls
* Mizu mixer taps and full bathroom accessories
* Tiled Niches to showers
* Flyscreens to windows and Diamond Grille screens to sliding doors
* Structural concrete to alfresco & Porch
* All fees, applications and insurance included
* Personalised Interior Design Service
* Independent handover inspection
* 16 Week Build Time
PLUS MUCH MORE.......
ABOUT THE KENTUCKY 304
At around 26 meters wide, the Kentucky 304 is right at home on acreage land. In its ideal orientation (north up) the Alfresco and living areas are bathed in warm morning light, creating a most comfortable home. On hot summer afternoons, the harsh western sun falls on the wall of the garage and master bedroom leaving living areas shaded and cool. Cross ventilation! With windows across the front and back of the home and three sets of huge stacking glass sliding doors – the Kentucky design truly brings the outdoors in. With windows everywhere – you’ll be sure to capture every vista. Step outside onto the two-part Alfresco area and the huge outdoor dining area. Move inside and shoot some pool, or retire to the well laid-out living room and watch the footy. Enjoy loads of bench space with our popular galley kitchen with butler’s pantry and second sink. When only the best will do the amazing ensuite boasts a feature window separating the vanity basins for an abundance of light and fresh air. Included is a huge 1.7 meter by .9 meter shower, separate WC with its own window and his and hers shelved robes plus a huge hanging space behind the bed.
ABOUT STROUD HOMES
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award-winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours.
How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say we're going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
More house designs and House & Land Packages available at www.stroudhomes.com.au
Come in and check out our display home in Hervey Bay.
37 Spring Way, Nikenbah. Open 7 days, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm and Saturday to Sunday 10am-4pm.
HOUSE & LAND PACKAGE with MULTI AWARD WINNING DESIGN AVAILABLE IN OTHER FACADES
**Disclaimer: Due to differing State and Local Government regulations, plans may vary slightly to suit local requirements.
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
Please change your filtering options
to see more.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your land, your family, your budget - we build to ensure the perfect fit