Approximate rental yield of 5.1%
Forecast rental of approximately $380-$390 per week
Land Registers November 2017
Turn key house and land package, ready for tenants on handover day!
• M Class Slab with Site Works to 500mm
• Gree 2.6kw Split System Air conditioner to Master Bedroom
• Gree 7kw Split System Air Conditioner to Living
• 20mm Caesarstone Bench to Kitchen
• Fans to all Bedrooms, Living, Dining and Alfresco area
• 600mm Beko Oven, Cooktop, Rangehood and Dishwasher
• Andersen’s Carpet from the builders’ range with 8mm underlay
• 450mm tiles from Tile City bistro range throughout
• 90mm LED Clipsal downlights inside & out as per electrical plan
• Non-structural Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2), alfreso and porch.
• BlueScope Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Dynamic Colorbond Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Security screens to all sliding doors & flyscreens to all windows
• Blinds to all windows and sliding doors, excluding wet areas
• TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
• T2 treated frames & trusses + physical barrier perimeter termite protection
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Siena Bathroom Towel Rails
• Porcher Heron Closed Couple Toilet
• Ivy Slimline Basin and Shower Mixers
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Full pressure town water
• Town sewer
• Turf Allowance
• Fencing Allowance
• Assistance in finding initial tenants
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated weeks timeframe. This build time starts at council approval and finished at hand over.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your land, your family, your budget - we build to ensure the perfect fit