Property Address: MORAYFIELD QLD Redcliffe / Bribie / Caboolture 4506
Design: Stroud Homes Brisbane North
About Lakeview Morayfield:
Lakeview Estate in Morayfield is the ideal location to get into the housing market and see your investment grow. Conveniently located near beautiful parklands, walkways, schools, shops and M1 access, this location is very popular. Morayfield has the perfect mix of country style living and city convenience, 40 kilometres from Brisbane CBD.
About the Como 186
The ‘Como 186’ is a feature packed house and is one of our most popular traditional designs that has all the components of a great family house. We have created a home with generous spaces for every member of the family. Four bedrooms that make for a relaxed comfortable living, where the master bedroom is separate to the other bedrooms, with an ensuite and WIR that creates your own private sanctuary. A large kitchen with an island bench that is great for feeding kids or pre-dinner drinks with friends which leads to a ‘pillar less’ alfresco. Designed to bring the outside in making it a well-designed home.
STANDARD INCLUSIONS - Fully Loaded:
• Caesarstone bench tops – kitchen & bath
• 900mm Westinghouse stainless steel oven & cook top
• Stainless steel canopy range hood ducted to eave
• Westinghouse Stainless Steel dishwasher
• Soft close kitchen drawers
• Carpet & 450mm tiles throughout
• Designer light fittings inside & out
• Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2)
• Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Remote control panel lift garage door
• Keyed locks to all windows and doors
• TV antenna, clothesline and letterbox
• Termiglass perimeter termite protection
• Bulkheads to overhead kitchen cabinetry
• 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom access
• Flyscreens to windows and security screens to sliding doors
• Structural concrete to alfresco & porch
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised interior design service
• Independent handover inspection
• LED downlights throughout
• Smart wastes to ensuite and bathroom
• Shower niche to main bathroom & ensuite
• Timber-look flooring option
SITE COSTS INCLUDED:
• M Class Slab
• Site works to 0.5m
Price inclusive of $4,000 No Change Bonus Promotion*
Contact our Sales Team to make an appointment today, or visit us at one of our Display Homes:
Wildflower 240 Display Home at the corner of Ellis Street and Newton Street, Burpengary East 4505 (North Harbour Display Village)
Ancora 280 Display Home at 9 Crusade Street, Newport, 4020 (Stockland Newport Display Village)
Consumer please note: Stroud Homes Brisbane North is not a/the real estate agent and are not selling the land. You will be referred to a licensed agent to complete a/the land purchase. Stroud Homes Brisbane North has used the price as advertised by local real estate agents or developers for a/the land referred to within this package. The advertised land price, home and specified inclusions provides a hypothetical house and land scenario. T&C Apply*
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your Local Builder At Stroud Homes we build to ensure the perfect fit. Contact us today!