• H1 Class Slab with Site Works to 1250mm
• 20mm Caesarstone bench tops throughout
• Daikin 20kw Ducted air-conditioning with ‘Air Touch’
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood
• Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Soft Close to Kitchen Drawers
• Andersen’s Carpet from the builders’ range with 10mm underlay
• 450mm tiles from Tile City throughout
• 90mm LED Clipsal downlights inside & out as per electrical plan
• Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2)
• BlueScope Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Dynamic Colorbond Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Security screens to all sliding doors & flyscreens to all windows
• Recessed aluminium door tracks to alfresco doors
• TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
• T2 treated frames & trusses + physical barrier perimeter termite protection
• 540mm x 340mm tiled shower niches to bathrooms
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom accessories
• Solus ceramic soft close back to wall toilets
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised Interior Design Service
• Full pressure town water
• Town sewer
• Independent handover inspection
About The Crossing, Karalee
If you’ve ever considered acreage living but thought it was too hard, then think again. The Crossing could be the greatest lifestyle change you will ever make.
Located only 10 km from the Ipswich City Centre, The Crossing in Karalee is only a short drive to the local school and Karalee Shopping Village. It is also serviced by bus to schools through Ipswich –Both public and private. Karalee offers local parks, walking and cycling tracks so there is always plenty of options for your weekends with the family as well as being located close to boat ramps, picnic facilities and sports fields.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say were going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated weeks timeframe. This build time starts at council approval and finished at hand over.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your land, your family, your budget - we build to ensure the perfect fit