• H1 Class Slab with Site Works to 1250mm
• 20mm Caesarstone bench tops throughout
• Daikin 14kw Ducted air-conditioning with ‘Air Touch’
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Oven & Cook top
• 900mm Westinghouse Stainless Steel Canopy Range hood
• Dishlex Stainless Steel Dishwasher
• Soft Close to Kitchen Drawers
• Andersen’s Carpet from the builders’ range with 10mm underlay
• 450mm tiles from Tile City throughout
• 90mm LED Clipsal downlights inside & out as per electrical plan
• Broom finish concrete driveway (60m2)
• BlueScope Colorbond roof, gutters and fascia
• Dynamic Colorbond Remote Control Panel Lift Garage Door
• Security screens to all sliding doors & flyscreens to all windows
• Recessed aluminium door tracks to alfresco doors
• TV antenna, Clothesline and letterbox
• T2 treated frames & trusses + physical barrier perimeter termite protection
• 540mm x 340mm tiled shower niches to bathrooms
• Wattyl 3 coat paint system
• Mizu taps and full bathroom accessories
• Solus ceramic soft close back to wall toilets
• All fees, applications and insurance
• Personalised Interior Design Service
• Full pressure town water
• Town sewer
• Independent handover inspection
Turf Allowance Front Yard
*Photos are for display purposes only, Raked Ceilings are not standard in the Classic Facade*
About The Crossing, Karalee
If you’ve ever considered acreage living but thought it was too hard, then think again. The Crossing could be the greatest lifestyle change you will ever make.
Located only 10 km from the Ipswich City Centre, The Crossing in Karalee is only a short drive to the local school and Karalee Shopping Village. It is also serviced by bus to schools through Ipswich –Both public and private. Karalee offers local parks, walking and cycling tracks so there is always plenty of options for your weekends with the family as well as being located close to boat ramps, picnic facilities and sports fields.
About Stroud Homes:
With more than 20 years of design and building experience, Stroud Homes has a proven track record of success and a strong reputation for exceptional service and superior quality. The man behind the locally owned brand is James Stroud.
Stroud Homes has a great reputation as an award winning builder. We can provide simple and cost-effective advice, from our designs or yours. How do we do it?
1. Unbeatable buying power via excellent supplier relationships
2. Commitment to continuous improvement to customer service and quality
3. Pre-pricing new homes on vacant land
Stroud Homes care about our customers and we do what we say were going to do. We take the time to listen and work alongside our customers every step of the way, so the end result feels just right, like home.
Stroud Homes is not a real estate agent, cannot sell land and will refer you to a licensed agent to complete any land purchase. Stroud Homes has used the price (as advertised by local real estate agents) for the block of land referred to in this package. Using this advertised price allows us to helpfully provide you with a price that is more realistic because we’ve tailor fit the home to the land - considering site works, water and sewer pipe and electrical lead-in lengths and other site specific items.
Stroud Homes Brisbane West endeavours to keep our advertised house and land packages up to date with correct pricing on the blocks of land we use. From time to time, real estate agents may sell or alter the prices on these blocks of land without us realising. We accept no responsibility for the availability or pricing on the land used in this package.
At Stroud Homes, we understand how important build time is to you. We’re not a laid back building company; we know you’re paying interest, we know you’re paying rent, and we know you need your new home built on time.
That is why Stroud Homes offers a variety of guarantees, with our most important being completing your build in a dedicated timeframe.
We understand what is important to you and your family, that is why all our guarantees will ensure to keep you happy, within your budget, and to your timeframe.
Your land, your family, your budget - we build to ensure the perfect fit