Spring is for Growing
Spring is about bringing vitality back to your garden by waking up the landscape to a new growing season.
Tidying and soil preparation are important tasks and putting in a little effort now, you will definitely reap the rewards later on:
- While roots are shallow manually pull out the weeds.
- Enrich the soil with compost and organics like manure.
- Aerate the soil and make sure that manure gets all the way down.
- Cut back over grown plants by around a third.
- Speak to a Horticulturist or someone at your local nursery and work out the best location and elements for any future garden projects to get the best results for maintenance and looks.
We have some excellent local nurseries/landscape supplies, so buy local this spring: