At around 26 meters wide, the Kentucky 304 is right at home on acreage land. In its ideal orientation (north up) the Alfresco and living areas are bathed in warm morning light, creating a most comfortable home.
Kentucky Plan Options
Stroud Homes customers have been hard at work customising the ever-popular Kentucky range of acreage homes. See how adaptable this design is:
Kentucky 304 Features
On hot summer afternoons, the harsh western sun falls on the wall of the garage and master bedroom leaving living areas shaded and cool.
Due to differing State and Local Government regulations, plans may vary slightly to suit local requirements.
Cross ventilation! With windows across the front and back of the home and three sets of huge stacking glass sliding doors – the Kentucky design truly brings the outdoors in. With windows everywhere – you’ll be sure to capture every vista. Step outside onto the two-part Alfresco area and the huge outdoor dining area. Move inside and shoot some pool, or retire to the well laid-out living room and watch the footy.
Enjoy loads of bench space with our popular galley kitchen with butler’s pantry and second sink.
Kentucky 304 façade options
When only the best will do the amazing ensuite boasts a feature window separating the vanity basins for an abundance of light and fresh air. Included is a huge 1.7meter by .9 meter shower, separate WC with its own window and his and hers shelved robes plus a huge hanging space behind the bed.
- Well positioned den great for small business owners or professionals.
- Double thickness stub walls around the games room
- Two separate linen cupboards
- Undercover Alfresco on seamless concrete
- Media room with double sliding doors
- Breakfast bar on island bench – great for feeding the little ones or pre-dinner drinks with friends.
Common alterations include:
- Remove games room walls to maximise open living space.
- Add doors to the den for more privacy
- Remove the wall between media/den to form a larger media or office area.
- Option to change patio to non-structural slab under insulated patio roof (cost saving measure)
- Attach a granny flat to LH garage wall to create dual-living!
- Upgrade the garage