At over 30 meters wide, the Kentucky 348 design is right at home on acreage land. Enjoy great family times around the stunning double sided fireplace/big screen TV feature wall. For maximum effect, clad in stone to match your chosen exterior finishes*
Kentucky Plan Options
Stroud Homes customers have been hard at work customising the ever-popular Kentucky range of acreage homes. See how adaptable this design is:
Kentucky 348 Virtual Tour
More Kentucky 348 Features
Step outside onto the two-part Alfresco area and the huge outdoor dining area. Move inside and shoot some pool, or retire to the well laid-out living room and watch the footy. In its ideal orientation (north up) the Alfresco and living areas are bathed in warm morning light, creating a most comfortable home.
Watch the Kentucky 348 Video
On hot summer afternoons, the harsh western sun falls on the wall of the garage and master bedroom leaving living areas shaded and cool. When well oriented, this home will passively heat and cool itself quite well – saving you money and keeping you comfortable!
Kentucky 348 Façade Options
The Portico Façade features a corner window, translucent garage doors & a massive pivoting front door, this home will be as enjoyable to look out of as it is to look at.
With windows across the front and back of the home and huge set of stacking glass sliding doors – the Kentucky design truly brings the outdoors in. With windows everywhere – you’ll be sure to capture every vista.
Enjoy loads of bench space with our popular galley kitchen with butler’s pantry and second sink.
When only the best will do the amazing ensuite boasts a feature window separating the vanity basins for an abundance of light and fresh air. Included is a huge shower, separate WC with its own window and his and hers vanity cabinets, shelved robes plus a huge hanging space behind the bed.
- Well positioned den great for small business owners or professionals.
- All bedrooms 3m X 3m or larger
- Double thickness stub walls around the games room
- Two separate linen cupboards
- Undercover Alfresco on seamless concrete
- Media room with double sliding doors
- Breakfast bar on island bench – great for feeding the little ones or pre-dinner drinks with friends.
Common alterations include:
- Remove games room walls to maximise open living space.
- Add doors to the den for more privacy
- Remove the wall between media/den to form a larger media or office area.
- Attach a granny flat to LH garage wall to create dual-living!
- Upgrade the garage