Stroud Homes Gold Coast’s Coomera Display home, The Kirra 303 is part of the Stroud Homes double storey designs range. This home has some beautiful features and appealing contemporary design.
Why build a Stroud Homes Kirra design?
- Street appeal and presence is key to a two storey home. It sits proud and commanding.
- Versatility of usable living separation in having two levels. Room for everyone to chill out in zones!
- A two storey house enables you to separate the living and sleeping rooms. It can also allow the guest bedroom/ensuite downstairs and three or four bedrooms upstairs.
- A Kirra means saving money on buying a larger block, which can be directed into the house. That can mean an extra room or swimming pool in the back yard.
- The Kirra range offers smart design which means it will hold its value in years to come.
Watch the video walk-through below for more great features:
What can be more appealing to yourself and potential buyers down the track? Its coupled with the desirable block and the beautiful home you actually live easily in.
A Stroud Homes Kirra design home positioned on a Gold Coast home site is the perfect pairing. Now that’s Qld lifestyle at its best!
For more information, come and visit our Kirra Display Home in Coomera (Open 7 days) or call the Stroud Gold Coast team on 07 5561 7151 or email [email protected] .