Our display home, the Savannah 262, recently won the Master Builder’s Association award for best Display Home $301,000 – $ 350,000!
L-R Ben Mackie – Site Supervisor, Greg Neville – Director, Amanda Purvis – Contracts Administrator, Patrick Neville – New Home Sales.
What made this home a winner?
Listening to our clients – people wanted storage in their kitchen and usability without gimmicks. They wanted storage and space for a family, in a neat and attractive way. In the master suite they wanted a space to call their own and escape into.
- We went for a galley style kitchen and incorporating a ‘chef’s triangle’ we can create a dynamic workable space that allows for efficient cooking. The galley style eliminates corner cupboards which really becomes dead space.
- The extended island bench has ample room and a breakfast bar with stools allows you to snack or eat at the island bench.
- The pantry is a hybrid of a walk in pantry and butlers pantry, this follows people commenting they love the idea of a butlers pantry but don’t know how they would use it themselves.
- Storage is king in this room, with drawers, cupboards and shelving for everything.
- The retreat away from the family, we recognized this as a requirement in our design and an area to add that “WOW” factor, Leading off an enormous Walk in robe the ensuite features its own dressing table.
- To keep all the makeup away from the vanity and have a space you can get ready for a night out or the work day ahead, we have included a stand-alone dressing table. You don’t have to be sharing the vanity space or worrying about sitting the blow dryer in the sink.
- The ensuite itself is a narrow design with a double vanity and frameless mirror, with a timeless feel to it. This leads onto a double shower with semi-frameless glass and a separate toilet.
- We have used a thin window up high above the vanity and shower. This is a north facing window and collects natural light all day long. With its awning style it can also be used for ventilation in the summer or when cleaning.
Come and have a look at our display home at 520 Hume St, Toowoomba or give us a call on 1300 886 325 or email: [email protected]