Stroud Homes is proud to use Taylex Tanks for all our water tank installations. Below we have some key information for you to consider when choosing a water tank for your new home.
Concrete In Ground Water Tank
- Natural insulator means water is kept at a consistent cool temperature.
- Range of tank sizes to suit all applications: 5000L, 10000, 22500L and 31500L
- 15 year warranty on concrete tanks.
- Taylex uses Davey Pumps, a highly reputable brand giving peace of mind.
- Steel reinforced for extra strength and fireproofing.
- Water tanks must be a minimum of 5m from the house and a maximum of 10m from the house.
- Water tanks need to be a minimum of 6m from any HSTP (home sewage treatment plants).
Poly Above Ground Water Tank
- Above ground installation
- Range of tank sizes for all applications: 5000L, 22500L
- 10 year warranty on poly water tanks (should last 20+ years)
- Thicker walls and base, food grade polyethylene.
- Range of colours
Download this guide as a PDF: Water Tanks: Inground Or Above Ground?